I have been seized with an urge to blog and read others’ blogs overnight. All of a sudden I can’t believe what a treasure trove of interesting stuff is right at my fingertips. However, I’m quite new at blogging and even newer at being active in the blogging world – so I’d love some advice and maybe a shout-out from whomever has wisdom to impart. Especially: I’m looking for great blogs to follow, and I don’t have quite know where to look, so if you think I might be interested in yours or someone else’s, comment here. The stuff that really interests me is:
– People, in different contexts: politics, burning questions, social problems, religion vs. non-religion, etc.
– Well-told personal accounts and the occasional musing
– Blogs from/about South Africa
– Meaningful discussions about life, whatever that might entail
– Basically anything interesting.
Other than that, any tips from you seasoned bloggers would be great! I dove in without ever having thought about the shore I’m heading towards. I’m loving the waters, though – maybe I’ll just keep on paddling away at heart’s content.